Friday, May 11, 2012

First Tour of the Season

We had a great group of guests this past Saturday for the first tour of the 2012 season.  The day was sunny but brisk to start, but things warmed-up nicely.  On the tour was families from Michigan, Maryland and Pennsylvania.
We ended the day with a special 'Happy Birthday' song for Luke, whose family is from PA.  It was great fun and I hope all my tours this season are like this one!
Here we are at the upper rapids.  Apparently I do a lot of pointing during my tours.  In the background is the pedestrian bridge to Goat Island.

Another pic from the tour.  
This what I like about doing my own tours.  I take people to places that none of the other tour companies go to.  Here we are on Goat Island down by the water.  You can't get this close to the water on the Canadian side!

No comments:

Post a Comment