Friday, May 25, 2012

Hanging with the Wallendas

Wallenda family and me at tour end

I was lucky to be chosen to provide tour services for Nik Wallenda, the man who will walk across Niagara Falls on Friday June15th.  Nik is truly a wonderful man, who is a modest dad and a promotional showman all at the same time.
It is difficult to convey the amount of media attention and fan frenzy that surrounds Nik.  If he's not up practicing on the wire, he's in front of a camera or signing autographs with adoring fans.  

Wallenda family enjoying some mini-golf
As I've spent time with him in public and private, I can say that he is one of the most sincere people I've ever met.  He is calm and focused, but also a ball of energy.

He and his wife have three children, including a most adorable blonde haired girl named Evita.  I had a lot of fun recently taking the family over the border to see the Canadian side of the Falls and enjoy the attractions there.  Please keep Nik in your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment